No Contact Policy
Due to the Covid 19 virus, Frankie’s Pizza is taking extra precautions to protect our customers and our employees. We will be moving to a NO CONTACT delivery system and be taking Social Distancing measures for carryout customers.
To minimize cash transactions, we are asking our customers to order and pay online whenever possible. To help facilitate this we have also added a new optional tip feature to our web site.
If you do have to call for delivery or carryout, we will be asking for payments over the phone. If you would like to leave an optional gratuity (tip) when you order, please inform Frankie’s customer service rep when you call.
If you are ordering for delivery:
- Please leave us instructions on a dry clean place to set your order (as an example, a folding chair on the porch would be a great option).
- We will set your order on said spot
- We will knock on your door to notify you we have arrived and our driver will move back 6 feet or more to make sure you pick up your order.
If you are ordering for pick up/carry out:
- Please order and pay online if possible.
- Upon arrival, you will notice a blue line on the floor, please wait here.
- Let your customer service rep know the name on your order.
- They will place your order on the counter and step back to give you space to pick up your order.
- They will sanitize the counter after each order.
With these measures, we hope we can help eliminate the spread of the virus.